Spirituality, Self-Help, Inspirational, Motivational
Is there any kind of trauma or lack in your life?
Recurring and undesired challenges you just can’t seem to be able to solve? Perhaps you lost someone close to you, and find it difficult to recover, accept and move on. Maybe you are trying so hard to find that special someone, or that coveted job or career, or even just some genuine meaning in your daily routine, yet achieve little to no success or fulfillment in doing so? Does everyone else around you seem to have some or all of it figured out, while you yourself feel left disadvantaged, disillusioned and dissatisfied? Or maybe you are mostly content in your life, and are seeking answers about yourself, your reality and your world that no science, religion, belief or nature has provided yet?
Enter Absolute Truth, providing you with the unequivocal, undisputable and everlasting answers to your personal questions, challenges and life events. By redefining your life, reality and existence with meaning of Absolute Truth, you may allow yourself to simply, clearly and easily:
– Know how and why anything does or doesn’t ‘happen’ to you.
– Regain conscious control of your life and your power of choice.
– Understand how your beliefs influence your life experience.
– Recognize and apply the most powerful tools at your disposal to sustainably achieve and experience your desires and true wants.
– Discover what your ‘unconscious’ truly is and rediscover the eternal foundations of your non-physical existence.
– Find out the personality choices you made even before you were born, how they affect your choices in physical life, and what the experience of ‘death’ actually is.
– Allow yourself an unprecedented sense of security, self-worth, freedom and fulfilment, even in the midst of the most challenging personal, social, mass and global events.
– Get to know the true purpose and experience of your sexuality and emotions, your inner senses, your energy centers and much, much more …
Absolute Truth takes you on your ultimate journey of self-discovery and self-trust, for it holds the simple, generic principles by which only you choose and create all of your own reality.
About the Author