Shepherding God's People According to Paul
Biblical Reference, Church Leadership, Christian Ministry
Date Published: January 17, 2023
Publisher: Lucid Books
What this book offers is a chance for church leaders-and anyone desiring to serve as a church leader-to enjoy some personal mentoring at the feet of the Apostle Paul.
The Apostle Paul, who was undoubtedly the Lord's most fruitful apostle (1 Cor. 15:10), gives us profound insight into:
- Developing a Scripturally elevated sense of the importance of Church leadership.
- Understanding the Biblical function of church leaders (both the what and the how of their role in shepherding Christ's flock).
- Overcoming crisis, temptation, criticism, and the many other challenges of ministry.
- Understanding the spiritual warfare of ministry and church leadership.
- Learning how to be on guard to preserve one's health and the health of the church against spiritual attacks.
The church today is in a critical state and in much need of strong, healthy, biblical leadership.
About the Author
Craig Ireland was born in Sydney, Australia and now resides in Rochester, New York. He is married to Katarina Ireland, and they have four children. Craig has earned a Bachelor of Theology from Charles Sturt University (Australia), a Master of Arts in Theology from the University of Chester (United Kingdom) and is currently working on his Doctorate at Columbia International University (United States).
Craig has served in various ministry roles for the past twenty years. As a young twenty-year-old, Craig was initially employed as a local church evangelist and has since gone on to plant churches, work in church revitalization, and serve several congregations as their Senior Pastor. Craig has also conducted and taught extensively in pastoral training seminars, networks, and conferences all across the world, equipping and resourcing tens of thousands of church planters and leaders.
Craig continues his ministry of training pastors, leaders, and church planters among the most unreached people groups of the world.
Post a Comment
If you see any spam comments, please notify me. My email is on the "About Me" page. Thanks much.